We’re on the hunt for a marketing manager to help drive Delio forward. Your ultimate responsibility will be to help more and more people clearly understand how Delio can assist a variety of organisations to improve their client offering in a number of ways. One of the most important ways to continue our growth is to build engaging campaigns and content that is relevant to the financial institutions that we are trying to engage with.
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, who is adaptable and enthusiastic. A successful candidate will be creative, with an analytical mindset and outstanding organisational skills. They will be a strong team player and be able to work well under pressure.
We welcome interest for a wide range of skilled individuals who think they are up to the challenge but ideally, a successful candidate would have:
• Previous exposure of delivering and executing marketing strategies in fast paced environments with a minimum of 3 years marketing/agency experience;
• Financial services experience, preferably having worked in or with wealth managers/private banks;
• A passion for and an understanding of financial technology and its impact on the future of financial services;
• A self-starter attitude that’s open to and has the ability to generate new ideas.
This candidate will also appreciate that, as is the nature of a fast growing early stage business, the role will be naturally varied and evolve as the business grows but will be expected to:
· Develop and execute content strategy;
· Further develop and professionalise our marketing efforts;
· Design, deliver and execute an all encompassing marketing strategy;
· Refine messaging, materials and the wider brand message;
· Arrange promotional events;
· Produce online content;
· Assist in writing reports and analysing data;
· Communicate effectively with clients.
We are looking for people with a broad spectrum of experience. Fit and enthusiasm around the Delio proposition is key. If you think you can offer something unique to this role, we would love to hear from you.