We are searching for a part time Finance and HR Manager to enhance our business as we continue to grow. Your ultimate responsibilities will be supporting the CEO in the day to day running of all finance, HR and operational tasks as we scale.
Working hours can be flexible to accommodate the right candidate. We are looking for someone experienced with outstanding personal, analytical and technical skills. Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are also required.
We welcome interest for a wide range of skilled individuals who think they are up to the challenge but ideally, a successful candidate would have:
- Successful track record of managing operations and financial and management accounting;
- Experience in HR is desirable but not necessary if the candidate can demonstrate the relevant skills elsewhere;
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of staff and build strong working relationships;
- A keen eye for detail and an investigative nature;
- The capacity to make quick and rational decisions in a high-pressure environment;
- Experience using Xero would be valuable
This candidate will also appreciate that, as in the nature of a fast growing early stage business, the role will be naturally varied and evolve as the business grows but will be expected to:
- Prepare quarterly management accounts and projections as well as other relevant reports;
- Manage Delio's financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections;
- Supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, national insurance and pension contributions in accordance with HMRC requirements;
- Ensure the overall smooth running of Delio's internal administration and its cost-effectiveness;
- Act as a first point of contact for all HR related matters;
- Contribute to the recruitment process for all roles ensuring procedures are being adhered to;
We are looking for people with a broad spectrum of experience. Fit and enthusiasm around the Delio proposition is key. If you think you can offer something unique to this role, we would love to hear from you.